The TCI Expo offers educational opportunities with top industry leaders in business, safety and arboriculture, as well as the chance to network with colleagues, vendors and manufacturers from around the country. Compare equipment, evaluate products and take advantage of expo-only pricing from hundreds of exhibitors. Plus, check out live demonstrations, attend forums and roundtables, earn valuable CEUS and much more.
- Nov. 12-14 | Pre-conference Nov. 11
Trade show hours:
- Thursday, Nov. 12 | 9:57 a.m. – 4 p.m.;
- Friday, Nov. 13 | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.;
- Saturday, Nov. 14 | 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- David L. Lawrence Convention Center – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Phone: 800-733-2622
- Email: Expo@TCIA.org
- On the web: Expo.TCIA.org
- Facebook: Tree Care Industry Association
- Twitter: @VoiceofTreeCare – #humblebrag; #throwback; #tciexpo
Jeff Harkness, Three Point Group Synopsis: Whether you are a tree care company owner or employee, you inevitably deal with daily pressures to succeed, or “win.” But just like playing a game of poker, “winning” comes when you shut out all the noise, negativity, distractions and fear.