The ALL Family of Companies, a privately held crane rental and sales company in North America, has purchased a nine crane Terex package to answer the call for increased bridge construction and other related construction work ramping up across the Midwest.
The available Terex cranes include:
- Two Explorer 5500 (140 USt/127 mt), a new all-terrain crane and the most compact AT Terex has produced
- Two AC100/4L (120 USt/109 mt) 4-axle all-terrain cranes, the shortest 5-axle crane available, with a carrier length of only 36 feet
- Two HC 110 (110 USt/100 mt) crawler cranes, part of a special Bridge Builders package
- Two HC165 (165 USt/150 mt) crawler cranes, also part of a Bridge Builders package
- One T560 (60 USt/54 mt) hydraulic truck crane, with excellent highway speed capabilities
The bulk of the machines will be based out of the company’s Cleveland headquarters yard for bridgework throughout Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania and other surrounding states. A truck crane will be resident at the company’s Dawes Rigging & Crane Rental branch in Wisconsin.
“Terex is doing some really amazing things,” said Mike Garrity, manager of new crane sales. “We’re excited about the drivability of the Explorer series, but also love that the units’ upper and lower assemblies are powered by a single engine. This innovation reduces operating costs.”
“This entire package is made up of city-friendly machines that are compact and easily transported,” said Garrity, “These units are excellent for construction, particularly in bridge repair, disassembly and rebuild projects taking place all over the Midwest.”