If you’re interested in becoming certified in one of the six credential areas — or finding how to become qualified to start the certification process —— all the information you need can be found on the ISA’s website. But what are some of the benefits you’ll see from becoming an ISA certified arborist?
- ISA credentials help consumers identify qualified, knowledgeable tree care professionals and demonstrate that you have the proper knowledge and skills.
- Certification affords the public and those in government the opportunity to make an informed selection of services based on the knowledge and advanced training demonstrated by an ISA certification.
- The process of becoming ISA certified and maintaining the designation provides incentives to the individual to continue his or her ongoing professional development.
- Certification is a tool to help employers both in training their personnel and selecting new employees.
- Holding an ISA credential can lead to an increase in income and promote new opportunities in professional advancement.
- Certification is a tool used to set oneself apart from the competition and gain a competitive edge in today’s economy.
- Certifications, sometime more than price, can be a deciding factor when multiple individuals bid for the same job.